Meet the Owners!
Born and raised in Williamsburg, Kimberly Moore graduated from Bruton High School and received her Bachelor’s in Psychology from Christopher Newport University. She managed two local hotels for Colonial Hospitality for 12 years prior to coming to We Rock the Spectrum – Williamsburg.
Her son, Aiden, was diagnosed with ASD when he was 4 years old. She was very excited when We Rock the Spectrum opened in Williamsburg. There were very few places in Williamsburg where she felt comfortable bringing her son to play with other kids. They both fell in love with WRTS the moment they stepped in!
“We Rock the Spectrum is not just a kids gym. It’s a place that your child can discover, learn and play, in their own way and at their own pace. It’s a place where parents can come together and talk about the struggles, the challenge of finding adequate services, and the development breakthroughs. It’s a place that you can drop off your little one for a few hours and have the peace of mind that the person watching your child understands them. I cannot think of a better business to own or raise my son around.” – Kimberly Moore
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination